Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please Pray For My Family And Me ~

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in forever! My life has not been the easiest lately and I have been really busy too! You know how it is...you get so caught up in school and all the other hard stuff in your life......and well, you just kinda forget about everything else. But, I really need everyone to pray really hard for my family and me. I don't really know what is going to happen yet but, we are having to go through a lot right now. So, if you could please pray that God will provide us with everything that we need. I know that He will. He has already blessed us so much and He has never given us less than enough. Your prayers are greatly appriciated! I love you all and thank you so much for being with my family and me every step of the way through our life!


" There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. There's always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to loose. Ain't about how fast I get there. It ain't about what's waiting on the other side. IT'S THE CLIMB! " ~ The Climb
By: Miley Cyrus

4 comments:

  1. Just to let you know I care and will be praying for you. Aunt C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time, no blog!... I have been praying and will continue to! I love you and your Mom and brother and sister so much! Keep your chin up and remember Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you very much and will continue praying as I have been all your life. You are wise beyond your years. God never takes you to it if He won't bring you thru it. God will provide what you and your family need.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also continue to pray for your entire family! I am here for you and your Mama if you need me...just a phone call away! I look forward to seeing you (hopefully soon) and promise that when the Black Eyed Peas tour again, I will take you with us (with permission from your folks of course)! Hugs to you!! Ms. Heather

    ReplyDelete