Saturday, August 29, 2009

I GOT AN IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's true! I finally got an the ipod of my dreams! All thanks to my awesome Aunt Christy! So, here's the story. My Aunt C. had to get an new computer. So, she decided to get one at Computers Plus. I told her that they were having a really good sale there for people who were going back to school. One of the deals were buy a student mac pac and get a free ipod touch along with it. When the guy told us that I was about to pass out! My Aunt said she would give it to me because, she knew I wanted one really bad! I was soooooo happy!! I LOVE YOU AUNT CHRISTY!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Here are some pictures of my new ipod!! : )





1 comment:

  1. Remember I get to borrow it whenever I want, Love you too, Madi. Aunt C.

    ReplyDelete