Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where in the World is Madison?!

Alright everyone, I am starting a new blog thing called '' Where in the World is Madison? ". I am going to go to different places and you have to guess where it is exactly that I am. The people that guess right will get there name put in a drawing at the end of the month and the whoever wins gets a prize in the mail. Unless however, I can deliver it personally! Good Luck! This first one will be easy! Or will it?! : )

Oh and don't forget to post your answer or guess!



6 comments:

  1. That's gotta be Wal-mart. I could tell by the price tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do i get to guess since I took the video. LOL Aunt C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are at
    Wal-Mart, but what do mamaws know about these things.

    Love Ya,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke and I think you are at Chick-fil-A hgfddggjh h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trinity asked me to post her guess, she says MEOW-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brother wants to guess, Madison that is easy you are in Wal-mart. Duh? Jed.

    ReplyDelete